Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Want A Sandwich


OK, for this one, you'll need to turn on your speakers and listen the the 1st song on my playlist. It's called Damaged by Danity Kane. This is a fairly recent song playing on the radio lately, and last night on our way home from a family evening out, Gunnar made up some new lyrics to the chorus. First, start listening....
Now, once you have the hang of the chorus, insert instead,
I want a sandwich, sandwich
I thought that I should let you know
That I want a sandwich, sandwich
Peanut Butter, Jelly, To go
(Repeat )
So are you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it?
Are you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it?
(Repeat)
Can you fix my sandwich for me?
Cuz I'm H-U-N-G-R-EE
I want a sandwich, sandwich, sandwich
I want a sandwich, sandwich, sandwich
SO FUNNY!
I think my boy has inherited a love of making up silly lyrics to songs from his Mom. Most of the time when I do it, he tries his hardest not to smile and tells me to STOP IT, it's making him mad. Right......

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious and makes me miss Gunnar! LOL!

    At least he makes up different words on purpose. I'm notorious for singing the wrong words and not knowing it. Most famous mis-sung song was in college when Oingo Boingo was big. "Only a lamb" was apparantly "Only a lad." Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that story, K!! What a crack up ;) You guys have been BUSY, Nat!! Always fun to see what you guys are up to ... even if I only get to drop in every so often. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kasey's friend, Meg here

    that is pretty much the funniest thing I've ever heard. Your kid is awesome.

    ReplyDelete