Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Binky Binge


Ok, let me start out by saying that NONE of my babies would EVER take a binky...despite my desperate efforts. Believe me, it would've made my life so much easier. The other day Savi unearthed my stash of different sizes and brands I unsuccessfully went through in order to get them to attach to them and pacify themselves at least a little. They all picked one, and dressed up as "baby girls" which was a bigger stretch for Gunnar than the other two. This was about a week ago, and Sydney can now be seen occassionally walking around chewing on one. At least it's newborn size so she won't really start sucking on it....I hope... Wouldn't that be a bummer if she really became a binky baby at 18 months????

1 comment:

  1. That would be a bummer. My kids would suck on them no matter what the size even when they were older. We had the hardest time getting them both off the pacifier permanently, but we finally did it a while back. Ruby's teeth were starting to get messed up, but as soon as we threw out all the pacifiers they started going back where they were supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete