Saturday, August 2, 2008

Swimming Lessons


We had our last swimming lessons last week. :( We were so lucky this year because an old friend of mine from the Singles Ward Days and I reconnected. She lives in my neighborhood and happens to be a certified instructor. She invited my kids to take part in her classes this year. She has only 3-4 per class and is able to be so hands on with them. Gunnar went from hanging onto the side of the pool to jumping off the diving board and holding his breath under water. Savannah can now freestyle and backstroke where before she could barely doggy-paddle. All of us are thrilled with the results of 2x per week, for a month lessons. I never realized what a difference a good instuctor can make, she is incredible. The added bonus? Sydney and I got to swim in the private pool she taught at during the kid's lessons each time. Cha-ching!

1 comment:

  1. Score on the swimming lessons. Love it when they learn to swim!!!

    ReplyDelete