Now that the weather is cooling down in the evening and the mornings are crisp, it is finally time to decorate for Halloween. I'll be dragging the boxes out today sometime. How is it that I have more decorations for this holiday than any other, save Christmas??!?! I guess there is such cute stuff every year that I can't resist picking up a think or two to add to my collection.
I am looking forward to;
- Walks with leaves crunching underfoot
- Pumpkin bread
- Helping the kids decide which costume to don
- Checking out the various Haunted Villages that seem to pop up in our neighborhood
- Yummy smelling candles
- Pulling on a cozy sweater or two
- Boots with my skirts for church
- Beef stews and other crockpot soups
What are you looking forward to??