Sunday, November 16, 2008

Girly Girly Girl



This Sydney of mine is so funny! Her personality is in Full Speed Ahead mode.
Last night about 10:30 as I am feeling ready for bed, SHE, decidedly, is not, and brings me some shiny pink nail polish and asks, "Pretty Toes?"
I figure I may as well, since I'm not getting anything else done.. So we paint the toenails and blow on them for a minute so the carpet doesn't end up that pretty pepto shade. THEN, she asks, "Pretty Fingers?" Oh, I guess so.
I don't know, but it seems she's pretty young for all this, not quite 2. Yet, she sits still, so why not? THIS I do know. She is going to be one high maintenance young lady when she is a teenager. I can feel it coming on, and it's freakin' me out.
Look at how she hams it up for the camera. Dangerous.

3 comments:

  1. LOL. These young ones of ours are all girl aren't they!! I love it. But you are right, teenage years...scary. At least Sydney sits still for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has so much up her sleeve. What a cute girl!!! I saw that you tagged me. I will do it, just don't know when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenice, it took me a week and a half to finally sit down and do it after my sister tagged me. It's a daunting one, but only took about 20-30 minutes when I sat down and tried to compile everything. Look forward to seeing yours!

    ReplyDelete