Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stuffed like a Turkey





Check out these distended bellies. I'd say they've had enough to eat! As we went around the table we heard lots of, "I'm thankful for good food to eat!"
We had a nice Thanksgiving with our little family and "one big fat turkey" that Gunnar helped me pick out. His one stipulation? "It has to be bigger than Dad's head." I don't know where he came up with that one. The other must for TG from Gunnar was Grandpa Cline's green jello with pears and marashino cherries! He's got some really specific ideas, this one.
Sydney loved all the hoopla, her favorite part of the whole day? You guess.....yep, the olives!
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and spent some time counting your blessings! I did, and I ran out of fingers and toes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment