I have been tagged by Kasey, my sister and one of the best friends a girl could ask for.
Here are the rules:
"MY UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS"
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
My 6 Unspectacular Quirks:
1. I enjoy driving at night, in the dark. I don't know why, it just seems like everything is more peaceful or something.
2. I love running errands, even with my kids. I think I just like to get out of the house 1x per day. I know some people who schedule all their errands on 1 day per week. I couldn't hang with that.
3. I have to be in the mood to do housework. When I am, I can wipe all my to-dos out in about 3 hours. When I'm not....well, I just wait till I'm in the mood. :)
4. I like to rough-house with my kids. When I was pregnant the last time I really missed it....and they did too, especially Gunnar. We love to roll around on the floor and tickle and wrestle and giggle.
5. People think it's SO HARD on me when Chris travels...it's really not. Like anything that happens on a regular basis, you develop a routine and there's comfort in that. Of course we miss him, but it's not like we're struggling. (OH, by the way - he hasn't traveled nearly as much this year than any of the previous 9!)
6. I have to wind down for at least 30-60 minutes after my kids go to bed. Even if it's doing the dishes that I left in the sink after dinner, folding some laundry or reading a book. I NEED quiet time or I can't fall asleep. My brain won't turn off if I just lay down before puttering.
And now I tag: