Tuesday, March 3, 2009

6th and 6th Photo Tag

One of my bestest buddies tagged me on this one. Pretty fun, actually. Here are the rules of the game:
1. Go to your my documents/my pictures
2. Go to your sixth file
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag six people

This is 4th of July 2004. We are on the lawn of Sandy City Hall. They do a carnival, parade, live entertainment all day leading up to the finale, a fireworks show.

You have to get there early, so we loaded up our stroller with snacks, blankets, and games to keep the kids entertained and stake out a prime spot! I think that was also the year that as Savannah was gazing up at the fireworks, a piece of ash fell from the sky, right into her eye! She was a little traumatized after that...

Gunnar was about 15 months old, and had recently recovered from a 6 week bout with Mono...that is why he looks a little weak and pale. (We spent $400 (after what insurance would cover) in blood tests in the month of May that year to find out WHY in the world he was running a fever with no other apparent symptoms...Savannah was too).

Now I tag, Lenice, Liz, Kasey, Kari, Shelley and Sheena.

No comments:

Post a Comment