Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bride Wars Movie Review

We had a group of 4 last night. Chicks, ready for a flick! Bonus, the theater that we frequent now hosts 2fer $10 Tuesdays. Gotta love that, cheaper than a matinee. It's like the every other TUESDAY movie night was fated, written in the stars...

The movie pick was just for laughs, but turned out being a whole lot cuter than I expected. Candace Bergman was LOL funny, she was the wedding planner...hilarious! Both lead actresses did an awesome job. Loved the pranks. Loved the little girl flashbacks. Fun for all. I def recommend, just don't take your hubby, he won't get it.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this movie! We go on our girls night every Tuesday so we were also thrilled about the 2 for $10 deal. Maybe we will see one Tuesday nite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wanted to see this flick, but had an Enrichment Committee meeting that night. The mtg didn't end until 10pm. Maybe I'll have to sneak to see it when its at the $1 theater. I love Ann Hathaway. I'll have to join you next time.

    ReplyDelete